Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Who I am grateful for

For Myself (to my soul), cause I am here to transcend the love into the matter.
At first I have to say Thank You are my parents Marta&Janos. Thanx for took me upon yourself!
I grateful for my sisters & brother grew up together.
My ex wife, who carried our daughter, and strong enough! I wish her to find her unique way!

I`m grateful for my previous company (MAV-Railway of Hungary) to gave me opportunities to travel & gave me salary and have contacts with many colleagues.

Some of my teachers & masters who inspired me:
Jozsef Ruzsa, my class master in sec.gram.school, he invited me to think more, to see always more possibilities to choose.
Erno Bodor ... , Jeno Kalo (astrologer) who gave me a whole perspective of unknown. Francois Leduc & Madam Ghis from Canada. ...
Lou Martin in Ireland (Plejadian channel) for inspiring me.
… more details later

No comments:

Post a Comment