Monday, April 6, 2009

About Marton -introduction

I`m really Happy to have this opportunity, writing on this surface to you.

About my strength and my vision: I have a sure IDEA that all what exists CONNECTS TOGETHER on a spiritual level. I`m thinking on STRATEGIES to discover coherence. I`m quite EMPATHIC and keen on RELATIONSHIPS between ideas, nations, cultures & certainly individuals.

My tools for discovering:
1) Astrology, I studied this knowledge/art for 5 years, and learning continuously since 1999 with all of my astrology sessions.
2) Travelling. Each and every trip, excursion, no matter how long or how far it is, I learn. I was 2 times in India, for 3,5month long time. Had many trip around Europe, from Greek to Sweden. Recently I live in Ireland. My home country is Hungary, I love our land and know very well. I have a really good sense of direction in any kind of traffic system. Details later...
3) Conversations. I believe we were born into a totally equality in the Earth. I enjoy speak with people. Exchange information, learn from experiences, give inspiration, for recognising higher truth.
4) I`m learning many kind of interesting knowledge, which I can help people to awaken of her/his power/source. I learnt Non Violence Communications & NLP. Have own experience in Family Constellation, Kinesiology, TCM (Transforming Cellular Memories), Inner Journey, Spiritual-Healing with Universal Energy, Breathing work & Trans Breathing, Fasting. Have experience in psychic communication and channelling, through me. I made "Situation Practice" connecting deeper to the Earth & to the Soul, learnt "Men`s work". Originally I completed a MSc in Mechanical Engineering and become an Environmentalist Civil Engineer. Adding to the previous ones the “Integral Vision” of Ken Wilber helps me to have a "system-view" of spirituality.

These understanding of mine inspired me to stood up and letting go my profession and find my path where I can offer my true potential and strength to facilitate more people, on deeper&higher level. More details coming soon…

With Blessings!
& Special thank to you for opening yourself to your soul!

...If U step one towards Spirit (higher/true Self, Soul), the Spirit will step 10 towards U...
We are all connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment