Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Astrology work

Astrology is an ancient knowledge and art

What I need if you come to me for a one on one session? (I need these in advance!)
1) The date of your birth as punctual as you can (hours and minutes)
2) The place of birth
3) Some circumstances in childhood.
4) At least 5 previous life events (with dates), which touched you, turned you upside down, or induced you for a bigger change in your life. (Turns in family (marriage, birth date of child(s) serious illness, divorcing, early death); important job changing or long distance/time journey. (It will help us to maintained the hour of birth, if it is not precise))
5) If you don’t know the hour of your birth we have to make it together from other life experiences and events (Parents birthdays, younger sisters birthdays or whatever)
6) Which life field is the most interesting for you NOW?
I need these information in advance, which are totally confidential, and there is some rare occasion, when the astrologer have to refuse the reading the person`s horoscope. (If she/he is involved to much in the analised persons characters)

What I can offer?
1) I can answer you on that level on you are questioning me. (I don’t use unnecessary terms of astrology)
2) I will give you a bigger picture and coherences in life. (My understanding of your life, according to the mirror of astrology)
3) The best thing is if you have questions, cause it will be a clue for dig that life area.
4) If you have general interest of your horoscope, I will give you analysis of your character.

What I don’t make?
I don’t give you analysis or pressure predictions for future. Things are changing now rapidly and we have good opportunity to transform the situations to a higher level.

It says "The personality becomes the destiny", so if you can increase your awareness you can step forward in habits so your personalities will change, parallel with this all of your circumstances will turn better!

My favourite passion in astrology analysis:
To compare two person`s horoscope. It is a dynamic model. To find why is/was beneficial that relationship, and how can learn from it. (Lovers, family relations, boss/employee, etc)

I definitely encourage you in your strength, so you will be clearer and focused to step forward easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment