Monday, April 27, 2009

Me as a photographer

... It started when I was 11 years old. My first camera was made in Soviet Union and looked like a toy. It used 6x6cm black & white negatives. I got some positive feedback…
I was allways persistent to find the unique view, and it was sometimes original, truly.
Fistly started to take photos about rare train, in beautiful nature circumstances.
I got an award in a railway photo exhibition at the age of 20. I was 23 when I got a prize of the public on an other exhibition.
Out of Hungary I made some valueable pictures in Greece, in France, and in Croatia, and took about 2000 picture in India. Some is about people.
My favourite theme is the calm and the wild nature, the people - living in original native circumstances.
Other themes of mine: the change of cities/places, the growth of the tiny-little nature (flowers etc), and something which are rare to stay together, and otherwise give gentle impulse of the people sees.

I though last couple of weeks: what I can offer to people? I realised I have around 3500 picture, in albums/shelves. Many of them could bring pleasure for others. Because of the closed albums and wardrobe these value of mine is hidden. Let it show up!


According to the law of attraction:

A teacher of mine – Brian Tracy- said: usually the fields of treasure of you is where you are standing right now, but you sell out the field to go somwhere else to dig for treasures…
And from the book „Finding your strength” –published Gallup Inc: „we often couldnt realise our outstandingness because it feels too much certain… (for the person itself, but not for the others)”.
So I start to offer the best picture of mine. Come and let see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efTpAHbs7_E

No comments:

Post a Comment